Friday, October 31, 2014


EXCERPT!! TWO---The First Time

(http://www.amazon.com/First-Time-Love-No-Book-ebook/dp/B00O4JSIWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1414793643&sr=8-2&keywords=the+first+time+kindle

"The rain came down as we stood there in the middle of the “do not trespass” sign called public culture and engaged our lips. And then he came to before I did. He swiped my face with his finger to acknowledge as if what just happened was real and then turned to start the scooter. I climbed behind him, balancing the now soggy pizza boxes on my lap and without another thought slipped my other arm around his waist. I felt him look down at my arm but he didn’t touch or feel. He just said, “Hold on tight, babe.” And as he made the turn towards the main road, my smile came back as did the wetness in my panties."

For me, love is the most insidious ideology. It takes, it gives, it takes again, and stops giving. Starvation is the result and slowly life stops. But it doesn't stop us, poor us, like icarus flying too close to the sun . .

No comments:

Post a Comment